There are so many fad diets for weight loss on the market that consumers are confused about which one to follow. Most of these diets tend to limit the consumption of a particular macronutrient (protein, carbs or fat) or food group. However, your body needs all macronutrients to function efficiently. Every fad diet claims to be "the" most effective for fat loss and yet, none seems agree with each other on the best way to eat for fat loss and overall good health.
The truth is you don't need to follow any of the extreme diets such as low carb, low fat, high protein, cabbage soup, etc, in order to lose belly fat for visible six pack abs.
While people may experienced initial weight loss with these diets, they typically lose water and lean muscle, which will sabotage their metabolism. As a result, they gain body fat back in the long run.
In view of the confusion, eating a balanced, natural and wholesome diet is the way to healthy fat loss and overall well-being. Your body needs protein, fats, carbs, vitamins and minerals to function efficiently. By eating natural and unprocessed foods, you don't crave for junk or processed foods.
Here are 4 six pack abs diet and nutrition tips for losing belly fat visible abs...
1. Consume sufficient lean protein in your daily diet. Protein has the highest thermic effect (calories burned from digestion) compared to carbs and fats. It is recommended to include a portion of protein with each meal, to help to moderate blood sugar response to ingested carbs and provide satiety. In addition, protein is essential for building and maintaining lean muscle. The amount of lean muscle you have is one of the determinants of your metabolic rate.
2. Your carbohydrate intake should consist of high fiber sources like vegetables, fruits and whole unrefined grains. Fiber satisfies your hunger for longer period of time, gives you steady energy levels and reduce cravings. Refined carbs must be avoided as they trigger higher insulin levels and fluctuating blood sugar levels. Thus, you crave for more carbs and this makes it more difficult to lose body fat. Look for carbohydrate sources that have at least 2-3 grams of fiber per each 10 grams of total carbs.
3. Eating the right fat can make you lean! Healthy dietary fats are essential for optimal hormone production and balance, muscle building and fat burning. Good sources of healthy dietary fats include avocados, fish, seeds, nuts and olive oil. Avoid man-made, processed, chemically altered fats that are found in most processed foods. When these damaged fats form part of your cell membranes, they impair cellular function and cause degenerative diseases. These unhealthy fats are found in hydrogenated oils, refined oils and homogenized milk fat.
4. The following 2 evil substances are present in huge quantities in our food supply:
- high fructose corn syrup (in sweetened products such as sodas, fruit juices, sweetened beverages, cakes, cookies, salad dressings and ketchup)
- trans fat (hydrogenated oils, margarine and shortening found in most processed foods)
AVOID them as much as possible. Both highly processed substances promote fat storage and cause other health problems. By choosing wholesome, natural foods and avoiding processed foods, you can simply eliminate these 2 evil substances from your diet.
By following these 4 six pack abs diet and nutrition tips, you'll be able to gain control over your appetite, blood sugar levels, hormone levels, etc. Eventually, you will gain control over how lean you want to get and be showing off those six pack abs in no time!
Are you struggling to lose belly fat (or body fat)? Get the Big Fat Lies ebook which exposes the 12 biggest fat loss lies that left most people frustrated, disillusioned and confused. You'll be surprised to discover the shocking truths as you won't hear them from most experts in weight loss and fitness industry. Why? Because they either don't know or they have a vested interest in keeping the truth hidden from you. Get a copy of this ebook for free at http://www.shedthefat.com
Labels: how_do_you_get_six_pack_abs, how_to_build_six_pack_abs, how_to_develop_six_pack_abs, how_to_get_a_6_pack_abs, how_to_get_a_six_pack_abs_fast, how_to_get_abs, tips_for_six_pack_abs, tips-for-six-pack-abs