Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Truth About Six Pack Abs Review - Is There Any Truth In Mike Geary's Book



It seems that every day we get an e-mail promising to make us rich, thin or show us how to develop the perfect set of six pack abs. Most of it is pure hype and if you fall for it, then I have a beautiful beach front property I want to sell you in the everglades...

Generally speaking, anytime you get an email saying they can show you how to achieve "six pack abs" you might as well click delete, most likely it will be a waste of time and money and your abs will remain hidden but folds of... well you catch my drift.

If it sounds like I have a cynical attitude, I do, more than once I've paid for an ebook that promised the moon (results) and only delivered a reflection (an empty promise). So when I looked at the book "The Truth About Six Pack Abs", I'll be honest, I figured it would be loaded with hype, and wouldn't accomplish anything close to what it said... I was dead wrong and I've got the abs to prove it... Yeah!

For me, when someone cut through the BS and tells the truth, they are someone I admire, that's the way I live my life. So when Mike Geary took a carefully aimed shot at the "diet industry", basically ripping them a new one... I sat up and took notice. For years we've been fed a line of... (you know what) telling us about diet pills and what they could do for us... WRONG! Now I'm no saint, and I've taken a diet pill (or many) over the years... and guess what... THEY WORKED. Yep just as long as I didn't mind popping pills, I'd keep losing weight. But what about when the pills ran out... then what? Well I tell you what, the weight crept back on, in fact I weighed more than when I started. From that moment on, I swore of pills and you should too.

The Truth About Six Pack Abs isn't full of hype, it doesn't promised anything that can't be accomplished by you, or anyone who DECIDES that now is the time to change their life for the better. Instead of hype, you'll learn how the average person, without resorting to extremes can lose weight, get healthy and stay in shape; now that's a plan.

This isn't some throw away book, you'll zip through then bury somewhere on your hard drive... NO WAY! You'll turn it time and time again... it's packed full and is over ONE HUNDRED PAGES, 106 pages to be exact. And each page gives you cutting edge information about getting in shape, staying in shape and training your abs.

It also discusses a few things you might not have considered; did you know that having excess stomach (abdominal) fat can be hazardous to your health? Yikes! I'm glad I found it, and you will be too, this book dives right in, not pulling any punches.

It's not myth, it's fact that if we keep ourselves health and stay lean and exercise, we have a good possibility of not only living longer, but remaining healthy enough to enjoy it; now that IS important. The Truth About Abs e-book isn't full of marketing hype, and it doesn't endorse the latest and greatest fad(s), it simply tells the truth about getting and staying ripped for life.

What's the final verdict of the truth about abs review?

For me... Before I found this book, not only was I a skeptic, I was also confused. About what? About all the fads, diets, crazes that are being peddled; it's malarkey, BS and while I certainly endorse freedom of speech, c'mon guys... give it break, tell the truth for once.

Well the truth is exactly where "The Truth About Six Pack Abs" rises to the occasion; showing you exactly what your body needs (and in what combinations) to perform at its optimum level. Folks... I'm all about health and fitness, and if something is BS, I'm going tell you, but this book is truly a break through and I encourage you to take a serious informed look.

Who needs this book? You do! I don't care of your man, woman or child, everyone can benefit form what you'll learn in "The Truth About Six Pack Abs". There's some mind blowing info inside these jammed pack 106 pages, information that can change you from a couch potato, to a lean mean ab ripping machine.

What do you have to lose by looking at this book? Not money, that for sure, like any reputable company, they offer GURARANTEED SATISFACTION, if it doesn't work (but it does) they'll give your money back.... But guys and gals, you're not going to want a refund, not when you look in the mirror and see that ripped set of six packs.

Jonathan McDowell is a fitness enthusiast. Discover secret tips and reviews of the latest six pack abs programs at Truth About Abs Review

Labels: , , , , , , ,