Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Truth About Six Pack Abs Review



Before starting on the secret to six pack abs program I was nervous to leave the house in the summer. I know, I know, it sounds stupid and kind of pathetic, but I'm serious. I was so uncomfortable leaving the house in the summertime that I would make excuses cannot go out during the daytime, and put off as many outings as I could until at least early evening and not nighttime. My insecurities stemmed from a few facts, however the biggest one was possibly my feelings of being uncomfortable wearing T-shirts. I know it sounds silly, everybody wears T-shirts, even the hopelessly obese, but what can I say I was just way too uncomfortable with all the jiggling going on in my belly. Every time I left the house and fell like the teachers would cling to every roll, and the problem only became more severe with the slightest of breezes.

Eventually I just got sick, sick of feeling fat, sick of being embarrassed to leave the house, sick of layering dress shirts over my T-shirts to avoid the sight of my stomach against the T-shirt. The secrets of six pack abs program is not the first exercise routine that I have tried, but it is the only one that has given me steady results over time. The secret six pack program is by no means a miracle, and the results were not obvious overnight. I did however sightseeing noticeable results within about two weeks. And by noticeable I mean my jeans started to fit a little bit better, and my shirts were not quite so snug on the lower three buttons. I did not turn into Brad Pitt overnight, but at least I was no longer like fat Elvis.

I think the program works so well because it's silly easy to do. The secret six pack program is not just another exercise tape that you pop in and ever end up finishing, but it's more like our new set of rules that you follow. It's not doing a bunch of new stuff, but rather doing the same stuff you've always done a little bit differently. I cannot stress how much of a difference this approach makes. It seriously the difference between buying a new workout program and not doing it, and making the decision that your health matters and following through with some simple steps. Most people can't handle radical life changing decisions, and that's why they never stick to any of their diets, but the secret six pack program fits so well into my life that I can't help but to follow the guidelines. It takes away the hardest part of any diet program; the unattainable levels of commitment.

I am about eight months into the program and still noticing improvements in my physique. It no longer looks like I have a ring of baby fat around my belly, and I now have one of those sexy flat belly buttons that they always like to show on fitness commercials. All in all I've lost about 35 pounds and a little over 11 inches from my waist line. I look forward to continuing the secret six pack program not only to maintain my sexy new six pack, but to see just how far it can push it. I've turned into one of those annoying people that considers exercise in working out fun. I'm sure that this will not happen to you, but for me personally I now enjoy my new body so much that I can't help but to use it, and I know that all of this extra work (that I consider fun) is only pushing my physique even farther.

John Ripper is a fitness freak. Discover free tips and tricks to get six pack abs at The Truth About Six Pack Abs Review

Labels: , , , ,