Thursday, March 27, 2008

Get Lower Abs Now! With These Lower Adominal Exercises - Plus Tips on Finding a Fitness Mentor



At first when I shared my new enthusiasm with friends and family they all laughed.

This did nothing other than motivate me as I love to prove people wrong!

From this day forth I began my journey of busting by gut doing a crazy amount of cardio and a ridiculous amount of ab crunches. Little did I know that this was only a small element of what I needed to be doing in order to achieve abs. I wanted abs yesterday and I wanted lifelong results!

Find yourself a mentor people ! This alone will fast track you to health and well being & at the very least hold you accountable as to were your current progress is at.

I wish you all the best on your journey to good fitness and well being. What ever you do, persevere, persevere, persevere. Write that on your hand if you have to! By reading this article you are already showing devotion your goal of good health and ripped abs.

Here is by far my Two favorite Ab exercises - Please keep in mind that ab workouts alone will only build the muscle. In order for you six pack to show, you will need to look at your diet.

Lower Abdominals

Equipment needed: None

Leg Raises

1. Lay on the floor

2. Focus on tightening your abs.

3. Lift your pelvis up of the floor. This will make your back flatten on the floor

4. Lift your legs to make your body a 90 degree angle and hold for a second.

5. Lower your legs to the floor (resist touching the floor).

6. Go back to Step 3.

Incline Raises

Equipment needed: Incline board

1. Sit on incline board, then lye on your back against the board.

2. Put your hands above your head and take hold of the Foot Hooks.

3. Raise your knees toward shoulders by flexing waist & raising hips from board.

4. Return until waist, hips and knees are extended. Repeat.

I Highly recommend The trunk curl, reverse curl & twist curl to work out your upper abs.

Rock hard abs are the result of diet, discipline, correct workouts and using the right tools, learn more about Abdominal Exercise and correct eating plans. Also be sure to find out why Lower abs workouts alone will not strip of that tummy fat - Go to http://www.truthaboutabprograms.com

Labels: , , , , , ,