Monday, January 21, 2008

The Truth About Six Pack Abs



The majority of abs and weight loss books are such a waste of time. They come with the same information as other hundred books, it is really hard to find something that is worth spending money. I only read one of those books when someone I trust recommends it, and even there, I read them skeptically.

A couple of months ago, a friend invited me to read The Truth About Six Pack Abs, and I let it rest on my hard drive for two weeks. The I finally decided to give it a try, and I can't wait to share with you my conclusions. It's the best abs books I've read in a long time, probably the best of all times!

This really surprised me. After reading the sales page, I though it was "another abs book" with a long sales page and that (I don't really like long sales letters). But then I found out that he kept emphasizing what I consider important points, such as the myths, and the importance of the whole. That's what drew me to finally buy it after the recommendation.

This book is 100% useful information on how to train your abs. Besides the usual exercises, author Mike Geary also discusses important aspects of getting the six pack abs: diet and meal plans, along with strength training (which doesn't mean weight lifting)

Mike is a professional personal training with years of experience, that's why you get quality info. I also like that he stays in touch with customers, he even gives you his email and has newsletter with extra tips. To me that's very valuable because you know he's not in for a quick buck, like most of other book's authors.

Back to the book, it starts by giving us a our through our abs section. It is a great starting point to get to know the muscles involved in the exercises and how they all work together. Very basic, yet very useful.

Then he lists the best exercises for the abs, over 20 of 20 stomach exercises designed to give you that six pack of your dreams, all with color pictures and with its steps.

My favorite part of the book was where he listed the best exercises for your abs (over 20 of them) AND he provided clear, color pictures so you can actually see how to do them. These are exercises that you can do both in your gym or at home, and he also explores the best ways to work your abs with a fitness ball.

I recommend this book because it is the perfect way to complement your abs training with 10% reliable professional training info. It practically answers all your questions in a safe way! While I like to keep you up to date with routines and advice, Mike's book provides a perfectly structured and effective guide with all angles covered.

If you're a woman, you too can benefit form this book. As Mike says in the book, all can benefit by strengthening the abs, and this doesn't mean that you'll get big muscles in the stomach. Strength training is not the same as weigh lifting, and you can use the routines in the book to keep your stomach toned and firm.

Get the stomach you want with The Truth About Six Pack Abs

While you are there be sure to join our newsletter for tips and more product reviews

Labels: , , , , , , ,